Wednesday, April 24, 2013

CO Monitors At The Bamboo Lagoon


Dual monitor mai
I have been slacking on the project list because of the need to just keep up on maintenance issues for the last couple of weeks. I have mowed the lawn a few times as well as started cleaning out two new beds in the front yard for plantings. I have also been cleaning the pool, watering, and doing general cleanup around here that never makes the project lists.

Today, I wanted to knock out just one one thing from the project list so I installed the second CO monitor for this house since you should have one on each floor. We have a dual monitor/smoke alarm on the main floor and then individual monitor and smoke alarm on the bottom floor. Installing the second CO monitor took a whole of 10 mins and that included installing batteries, checking for studs, leveling and marking screw holes, screwing in screws and then hanging the monitor on the bracket...tada...all done.

Both monitors down stairs
Now I am going to grab a quick bite to eat so I can get into the yard (now that the sun has moved around) because I have work to do in those two beds, and I want to be able to start marking more off my list.

No comments: