Friday, October 25, 2013

Project Done At The Bamboo Lagoon

Finally, finally, finally, I managed to finished up the big electrical project. All the switches, outlets, and plate covers have been replaced in the whole house. I still need

It was supposed to be done ages ago, and I am not sure why I stalled out on it when I only had a very little bit to go...I think it happened because the office part of it didn't work out the way I planned. I also knew that doing the garage was going to require turning off the power to the office and that means no Internet if I have to look something up.

So today, I flipped the breaker and got down to it. I carried all the necessary parts downstairs so I could finish up. So I replaced 2 two-way switches, 2 three-way
switches, and three switch plate covers. For the most part, they were pretty easy. Only one was using a larger gauge wire, so I did have to wire that one.

Oh, I guess I should mention that I decided to tackle this in the early evening, so I had to eventually put on my head lamp to see what the heck I was doing.

The walls are not looking all that great, but look at those clean, bright switches and covers!!

No comments: