Monday, August 20, 2012

Lighting Adventures At The Bamboo Lagoon

Other than the pool light ordeal which is still not complete and is completely another story, I am working to get some auxillary lighting set up on the back porch, around the pool deck and in the mini office.

The pool deck lighting is going great, and I'll post before and after pictures as soon as I get it done. I am in love with my little Makita cordless drill, and it has made the whole project so much easier. Today, I am adding the additional lines to both ends I put in yesterday to get it to go just a bit farther around the deck. This way, even if I never get the pool light working (and I haven't given up on that just yet), we can still have some light in the pool area.

My mom purchased some decorative strung lights for the back patio and I hope to get those strung soon too.

Lastly, I finally pulled down the exhaust fan cover for the exhaust fan that was in the mini office, and measured it so I could get a light that would cover it completely (keeping me from having to deal with sheetrock and/or textured ceiling). I purchased the light and I have everything I need and I hope to complete it at the same time that I reconfigure the switch as well...then I only have to turn the power off once.

Pics to come.

No comments: