Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cooling Down? I Don't Think So

Things have gone down in temp over the last week or so....not so much during the day but at night, which makes the days much more tolerable. We are not in the 100's anymore, which means that the pool has cooled down as well, since I still do not have the solar heating system up and running yet. When I was cleaning the pool yesterday, it was down to 68 degrees from the 75+ it was last week when we were over 100.

I have been thinking for the last couple of days that I really need to finish the repairs on the solar heating system since it will add at least a month to the time that the pool will be comfortable to swim in. I decided today to just give the weather page a gander and found that we are going to be in the high 80s/low 90s with the exception of Tuesday which is supposed to be almost 100...perhaps that will warm things up until I can get the system fixed.

The drop in the temp has made it easier to keep things alive outside.

No comments: