Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sprinkler Woes At The Bamboo Lagoon

It happened again...grrr. Guess I get to try out one of the two other end capping options I purchased recently to see if we can get things up and running again for the last few weeks we have of watering before it all needs to be turned off for the year.

I bought a siphon so I can get the water out of the valve box and see if I can figure out where it is leaking from (or if it is leaking at all). Obviously I need to have that baby dry before it starts to get too cold. I am hoping that even if I don't figure it out, when I turn off the water to the sprinkler system, it should eventually drain out and we should be good at least for the winter.

The yard does look a lot better and we are making headway in getting rid of the dandelion farm...which is a good thing. I purchased some seed, top soil and a cultivator tool so I can replant some of the spots that were killed by lack of maintenance by our old tenants. Hope this means that next year, it will be super nice!!

Enough about grass...got lots of other things to work on as usual...

No comments: