Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just The Beginning

The snow at the Bamboo Lagoon finally hit and it is only the beginning of what we are forecasted to get this week. It was really only about 1 1/2 inches but it was still lovely to see. It will be nice to see more later this week.


Above you can see how pretty the pool looked with all the snow around, however, I would not want to take a dip in it.


I thought the snow on the garland for Christmas was just too pretty to pass up. It was below freezing and I am sure with the little bit of snow and the below freezing temps, the roads were icy. I did all my running around yesterday so I was free to hunker down and just enjoy the snow.


This is a beautiful look down the street during a moment of freezing fog we experienced. You can't even see the inkling of the mountains that normally would be within this view. By the afternoon, most of it had melted off but we supposed to get even more later in the week so I am sure there are more pictures to come.

No comments: