Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Snow At The Bamboo Lagoon

From a few years ago
It is forecasted to maybe happen. I don't have my fingers crossed but it would be a nice change if it did happen.

I managed to knock out some tasks over the last few days, in the errand running department, the Christmas department, the yard department, the garage department, the decor department and the writing department.

I found a small potted tree and am in the process of decorating it so I am thinking I will be done decorating for Christmas in the next day or so.

I cleaned up some serious leave debris in the backyard, and started on the daunting garage organization. Managed to get some blog posts done and birthday cards for December sent out. On top of it all, started two new books that I hope to have done in the next few days...have actually almost reached my reading goal for the year.

Still need to work on the electrical projects that I have all the stuff for and have just been putting off, and need to get up and check on the pool. We are mostly out of leaves at this point (they are all on the ground or have been composted) but there are some at the bottom of the pool that need to be cleaned up and I am sure both skimmers are ready to be emptied. I guess if we have snow tomorrow, that will help decide how much if anything gets done outside or in the garage.

I have a race coming up this week that I have not prepared for (it was supposed to be motivational to schedule it) but I am determined to do it anyhow. Will try to walk it in the next day or so and then run it before or during the weekend.

No comments: