Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just Two Things Today

Just one small pile of supplies...
Attacked both downstairs bedrooms and managed to change out 7 outlets and 2 switches and prepped for a cable outlet update and a phone outlet update in both rooms. Have to run to the DIY for those supplies first though.

Discovered once again, crap from the renters that just makes me mutter under my breath....grrr. Underneath one of the bedroom windows, there is a long trail of wax on the wall...someone was burning a candle and wasn't careful, and then didn't freaking clean it up...how hard is that?

Then I had to remove several nails that, instead of being taken out by the renters when they moved, or even fixed by the property management when they came through, were pounded into the wall. Jackasses!!

At some point, those rooms are getting painted and I figured while I was down there, I might as well prep things...LOL. Screens on both windows and blinds on both windows need to be replaced too, but that is a task for another day and another budget. Ideally, we would love to replace all the windows in the house but I think we would have to win the lottery for that...haha.

No comments: